2015 was a good year… I learned a lot:
- Which art markets NOT to do again
- Which art markets to rinse and repeat EVERY YEAR
- How to be more organized and keep track of all of my expenses
- What it’s like to have your own organized studio space (AMAZING)
- How to eat healthier, cut back on animal products and kill it at the gym!
It’s really hard not to get rocked by the disappointment from some of the markets that don’t do as well, but if you persevere and push yourself to continue anyway, good things will happen. I had markets last year where I sat somewhere all weekend and sold absolutely nothing, and then others where I couldn’t keep product on the shelves long enough because there were so many sales. It’s tough to find out which ones work for you and the products you sell. Very tough… The good news? I’m pretty sure it’s only going to get easier from here on out. We’ve gotta learn from our mistakes and focus on our strengths to create an even more successful 2016!!!
Markets lined up for 2016:
- Lilac Festival – June 6
- Bass Coast Music Festival July 8-12
- Marda Gras August 14
I’m also really excited to finally have enough sales to validate spending more money on art supplies. Goodbye college leftover paint, hello Golden brand (Probably more expensive than actual gold). I can’t wait to play around with my new supplies and show you what I come up with!
Stay tuned 🙂
2 thoughts on “2016 Market Line Up is Looking Tasty”
So proud of you for really focusing on your art!
Thanks lovely. It’s easier to do when you have the support of great friends 😉